We also provide built-in Frame tester.
How to use
- Search for the character through
- Example: k!lookup sinon
- Select the corresponding edition
- Click the ⬅️ or ➡️ to switch edition
- React with 🖌️.
- For non-premium servers, you need to add the 🖌️ (:paintbrush:) manually.
- Enter the frame name.
[p]framesto see the frames available in Keqing.
"Can i disable Frame tester in some channels?"
— @Some random owner
- We have
achannelcommand, you can use that
- Go to the channel you want and run the command.
- Run the
achannelcommand and then click the button, select the
Frame testeroption and done